Thursday 3 March 2016

The beginning...

She took the leap and built her wings on the way down

I finally did it. I took the leap that I've been too scared to take. I have gone back to school.....
Though my mind has been hungering for knowledge of all kinds, there is a
field that speaks to my soul.
Photography. Seeing a moment, feeling a moment, capturing it, having it speak to me as art.
So this is my journey. Starting as an 'amateur' and maturing into the photographer I know I can be. 


This is where the fun begins. A platform for learning, creativity and positive assessment, with the added charm of social media.
I will be posting as often as I can shoot and 'create'. 
So see you soon world,

Rosy.






2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful way with words as well as with images Rosy, I'm excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete